Start Date: Immediately
The world of websites needs rectifying. The customers nowadays are fed up with those crappy old templates going on and on from client to client. To fix this problem, we are looking for developers who can take on the responsibility of designing and constructing the websites that are exceptional in terms of design, optimisation and functionalities.
Selected candidate's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Write efficient, testable and well designed code.
2. Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
3. Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
4. Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
5. Create and maintain software documentation
6. Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our own site
1. 2+ years of proven work experience.
2. 1+ years’ SDLC implementation experience
3. Adequate knowledge of OOPs.
4. Must be a team player
5. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
6. Self-organizing and self-motivated, with the ability to work independently and effectively.